Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A guy with a big stapler

How will you react when you see a decently dressed executive traveling in a bike carrying a big stapler hooked on to his hip? Bewildered?? That was my reaction when I saw this guy, while driving to airport. I got totally carried away by this incident and I was very curious to know why anybody would hook a stapler in his hip...I even made up my mind to overtake him and tell him his act is totally ridiculous...Gone passed him I realized what a blunder I was about to do. While overtaking I happened to notice the bag he was carrying...it had BLUE DART emblazoned on it....sheeeshh

He being a courier executive carries a stapler all the time... Imagine the scenario, had I went and told him, he would have laughed at my face saying “naan etha yavathu enga yavathu vechu erupen… poi ethavathu vela eruntha paarunga…” In hindsight it sounds funny that i dint notice the obvious things before rushing to conclusion. But sometimes we don’t actually think thro before we rush to a conclusion. This is one such incident when I was out of mind!

1 comment:

Ram Iyer said...

Yo Rajesh!

Good start man!
A little more sass and spice and you'd be the hep blogger in town!

:)
sRi